Comment 72372

By -Hammer- (registered) | Posted December 18, 2011 at 16:18:29 in reply to Comment 72365

True, but it's the that 15% that holds the blame, not the other 85% who either opposed him or opted to do nothing. Who is to say those who didn't come out would have supported an candidate who opposed Bratina?

That being said, I am in support of compulsory voting, and minor fines being applied directly to your income tax return for failing to vote as an excellent way for a government to generate revenue.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools